D’Lo Mississippi is a quaint and quirky town straight from the 1950’s; everybody knows everybody and life is idyllic for its residents. There’s only one problem for this town of 456...Main Street is shut down, people are moving to the city at alarming rates and it’s very possible that D’Lo may cease to exist.
INTERACTIVE MAP GUIDE
Click on a capitol building to view more info about a small town or use the location icon to add your small town!
- Explore towns across the map by clicking on the capitol buildings to receive facts about that small town!
- Add your town to the map! In 3 possible ways,
- Click on the interactive marker, in the center of the map to begin. Drag the marker, zoom in and out to locate your small town.
- Having a little trouble? Use the text box located on the top right hand corner of the map to enter your 5 digit zip code.
- In a hurry to see your small town on this map? Click on the “Submit Your Town” button below this text to add your small town directly.