Bringing Up Bates
- Summer Lovin', Guitar Strummin' and a Surprise a Comin'!
- Plans, Bands and Mashed Potatoes!
- A Birthday and A Birdie
- Doggy Dilemmas
- Surprise! Kelly Jo's Big 5-0!
- I 'Donut' Know What I'd Do Without You!
- Shakeups, Steaks, and Showtime!
- Sweet Home Spartanburg
- Fire Trucks and Diaper Dumps
- Loads of Laundry and Lots of Lessons
- Bike Racks, Barbers & Big Duets!
- Working Up An Appetite
- The 'Cubs' Land in Chicago!
- A New Baby Born and Love All Around!
- SUPERSIZED: 3 Pointer
- SUPERSIZED: The 19th Hole
- SUPERSIZED: Pit Stop
Lots of plans are being made in the Bates household! Kelly Jo is about to turn the big 5-0, so Erin calls a meeting with the siblings to plan for a surprise party. But will the younger kids be able to keep it a secret? The Bates Boys, meanwhile, inspired by their time at basketball camp try to figure out if they can install a real court in their yard. While Lawson, who has big plans for his concert tour, invites his band over for a practice in the living room. Last, as the older girls are moving away and going to college, it’s time for the boys to learn how to cook. Erin invites Warden, the Bates budding Chef, over to her house, to teach him how to cook her favorite recipe.
Most Recent Videos
Enter your zip code to find UP in your area.