Bringing Up Bates
- Summer Lovin', Guitar Strummin' and a Surprise a Comin'!
- Plans, Bands and Mashed Potatoes!
- A Birthday and A Birdie
- Doggy Dilemmas
- Surprise! Kelly Jo's Big 5-0!
- I 'Donut' Know What I'd Do Without You!
- Shakeups, Steaks, and Showtime!
- Sweet Home Spartanburg
- Fire Trucks and Diaper Dumps
- Loads of Laundry and Lots of Lessons
- Bike Racks, Barbers & Big Duets!
- Working Up An Appetite
- The 'Cubs' Land in Chicago!
- A New Baby Born and Love All Around!
- SUPERSIZED: 3 Pointer
- SUPERSIZED: The 19th Hole
- SUPERSIZED: Pit Stop
- Mother's Day: Now With More Kids!
- SUPERSIZED: Five Alarm
- Summer Fun: More Good Times!
- Fan Edition: Welcome Back Bates
- Fan Edition: Sweet Tea & Sit Ups
- Fan Edition: Training Wheels and Trick Saddles
- Fan Edition: Wedding Bliss and a First Kiss
- Fan Edition: Fly Fishin' Zip Linin' Honeymoon
- Fan Edition: Windy City Newly Weds
- Fan Edition: Beaches, Boats and Bates
- Fan Edition: Back Seat Bates
- Fan Edition: Big Family, Big Changes
- Fan Edition: Birthdays and Boyfriends
- Fan Edition: The 20th Bates
- Fan Edition: Growing Paine
- Fan Edition: Doggy Dilemmas
- Fan Edition: A LOVEly Day
- Fan Edition: I 'Donut' Know What I'd Do Without You
- Fan Edition: Shakeups, Steaks and Showtime!
- Fan Edition: Mass-a-Somethin'
- Fan Edition: Meema Moves In
- Fan Edition: Working Up An Appetitie
- Fan Edition: A New Baby Born and Love All Around
- Fan Edition: Brandon Pops the Question
- Fan Edition: Blessings... and New Beginnings?
- Fan Edition: Doctor's Orders
- Fan Edition: The Quest for the Dress
Lots of plans are being made in the Bates household! Kelly Jo is about to turn the big 5-0, so Erin calls a meeting with the siblings to plan for a surprise party. But will the younger kids be able to keep it a secret? The Bates Boys, meanwhile, inspired by their time at basketball camp try to figure out if they can install a real court in their yard. While Lawson, who has big plans for his concert tour, invites his band over for a practice in the living room. Last, as the older girls are moving away and going to college, it’s time for the boys to learn how to cook. Erin invites Warden, the Bates budding Chef, over to her house, to teach him how to cook her favorite recipe.
Most Recent Videos
Enter your zip code to find UP in your area.