- Ballrooms & Biscotti
- The Lorelais' First Day at Yale
- The Hobbit, the Sofa and Digger Stiles
- Chicken or Beef?
- The Fundamental Things Apply
- An Affair to Remember
- The Festival of Living Art
- Die, Jerk
- Ted Koppel's Big Night Out
- The Nanny and the Professor
- In the Clamor and the Clangor
- A Family Matter
- Nag Hammadi is Where They Found the Gnostic Gospels
- The Incredible Sinking Lorelais
- Scene in a Mall
- The Reigning Lorelai
- Girls in Bikinis, Boys Doin' the Twist
- Tick, Tick, Tick Boom
- Luke Can See Her Face
- Last Week Fights, This Week Tights
- Raincoats & Recipes
Season 4 : Episode 12 | A Family Matter
Luke is wary when his flighty sister Liz arrives for an unexpected visit. Lorelai promises Jason that she will tell her parents about their relationship, but she reconsiders after Emily comments about how laughable it would be if Lorelai and Jason began dating. Meanwhile, when Paris confesses to Rory that her affair with the professor is becoming serious, Rory reminds Paris how badly she is treating her boyfriend, Jamie –so Paris breaks up with Jamie. Finally, Luke discovers that Jess’ car is missing and reports it stolen, but he later discovers that Jess has come back to town to pick up the car. Rory sees Jess sleeping in his car but walks away without speaking to him.
Most Recent Videos
Watch UP for a chance to win $1,000
Watch UP TV and win! Each new episode, look for the entry phrase that you’ll need for a chance to win. Enter your mobile number below to get started.
Enter your zip code to find UP in your area.