- Ballrooms & Biscotti
- The Lorelais' First Day at Yale
- The Hobbit, the Sofa and Digger Stiles
- Chicken or Beef?
- The Fundamental Things Apply
- An Affair to Remember
- The Festival of Living Art
- Die, Jerk
- Ted Koppel's Big Night Out
- The Nanny and the Professor
- In the Clamor and the Clangor
- A Family Matter
- Nag Hammadi is Where They Found the Gnostic Gospels
- The Incredible Sinking Lorelais
- Scene in a Mall
- The Reigning Lorelai
- Girls in Bikinis, Boys Doin' the Twist
- Tick, Tick, Tick Boom
- Luke Can See Her Face
- Last Week Fights, This Week Tights
- Raincoats & Recipes
Season 4 : Episode 11 | In the Clamor and the Clangor
Lorelai is upset to find out that Luke has gotten an apartment with Nicole in another town in Connecticut. However, when Lorelai realizes he is reluctant to move, she admits to him that she doesn’t want him to leave Stars Hollow. Meanwhile, Rory remains attracted to a fellow student, William, after he rebuffs her invitation to date, and she is later humiliated to learn that he has been gossiping about her obsession with him. Also, when Lane sneaks out to perform with her band, Mrs. Kim finally discovers her daughter’s secret life and tells her to move out of the house.
Most Recent Videos
Watch UP for a chance to win $1,000
Watch UP TV and win! Each new episode, look for the entry phrase that you’ll need for a chance to win. Enter your mobile number below to get started.
Enter your zip code to find UP in your area.