- Ballrooms & Biscotti
- The Lorelais' First Day at Yale
- The Hobbit, the Sofa and Digger Stiles
- Chicken or Beef?
- The Fundamental Things Apply
- An Affair to Remember
- The Festival of Living Art
- Die, Jerk
- Ted Koppel's Big Night Out
- The Nanny and the Professor
- In the Clamor and the Clangor
- A Family Matter
- Nag Hammadi is Where They Found the Gnostic Gospels
- The Incredible Sinking Lorelais
- Scene in a Mall
- The Reigning Lorelai
- Girls in Bikinis, Boys Doin' the Twist
- Tick, Tick, Tick Boom
- Luke Can See Her Face
- Last Week Fights, This Week Tights
- Raincoats & Recipes
All the townspeople of Stars Hollow come to Liz’s Renaissance-themed wedding. Jess walks Liz down the aisle, and Lorelai and Luke share a romantic dance, after which Luke asks Lorelai out on a date. Meanwhile, as Yale students begin their summer break, Rory attends a drunken party and has to call Dean to drive her back to the dorm. Dean tries to explain his unhappy marriage to Rory, but they are interrupted when Jess arrives and makes Rory a surprising offer.
Most Recent Videos
Enter your zip code to find UP in your area.