- Ballrooms & Biscotti
- The Lorelais' First Day at Yale
- The Hobbit, the Sofa and Digger Stiles
- Chicken or Beef?
- The Fundamental Things Apply
- An Affair to Remember
- The Festival of Living Art
- Die, Jerk
- Ted Koppel's Big Night Out
- The Nanny and the Professor
- In the Clamor and the Clangor
- A Family Matter
- Nag Hammadi is Where They Found the Gnostic Gospels
- The Incredible Sinking Lorelais
- Scene in a Mall
- The Reigning Lorelai
- Girls in Bikinis, Boys Doin' the Twist
- Tick, Tick, Tick Boom
- Luke Can See Her Face
- Last Week Fights, This Week Tights
- Raincoats & Recipes
Stranded in Stars Hollow while his car is being repaired, Jess keeps crossing paths with Rory–but he walks away from her every time. Luke tries to talk to Jess about Liz, Luke’s sister and Jess’ mother, who is dating someone new. However, Jess angrily tells Luke to stop interfering in other people’s lives. Lorelai does a favor for Emily by attending a charity dinner and is pleasantly surprised when her secret boyfriend, Jason, arrives–and the unsuspecting Emily asks them to ‘pretend’ they are a couple. Meanwhile, when Rory and Jess encounter each other for a third time, Rory tries to be the one who walks away, but Jess stops her and makes a shocking confession.
Most Recent Videos
Watch UP for a chance to win $1,000
Watch UP TV and win! Each new episode, look for the entry phrase that you’ll need for a chance to win. Enter your mobile number below to get started.
Enter your zip code to find UP in your area.